Sunday, December 16, 2007

A couple more “Worlds End” pencil pages…

A further look at more of the graphic novel…

Here are a couple of unseen pencilled pages from my "Worlds End" graphic novel for everyone to take a look at. Please feel free, as always, to let me know what you think.

Respectively they are:


  • Page 24

  • Page 25

I am anxiously awaiting my return to the book in the New Year. I haven’t touched the pages since May and I have now almost cleared the decks of all, except the Hot Wheels gig every month for Toontastic Publishing, which I will be running alongside it from the start of the New Year.

The plan is to finish the pencils to the remaining pages in the 48-page book, before scanning them into Photoshop, cleaning them up and painting them digitally.

This is a very personal project for me and I hope to have the book ready later in 2008. Ideally I would love to launch it at the Bristol Comics Convention in May 2008. So it will be all hands to the deck and the big push will be on then to finish ASAP.

Hope you like the latest pages on show.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
December 16th 2007


No comments: