Friday, August 24, 2007

New Worlds End graphic novel pages August 2007…

A look at some pages of pencilled artwork…Well a few folks…well, to be honest, lots of you guys have been emailing me and asking how the graphic novel is coming along, so I thought I’d just take a few moments to show a few of the latest pages. I was supposed to put these up about two months ago, but things have just been so busy here at the Keep.

Anyhow, thanks for being so patient…

I am presently over half way with pencilling the book and hope to have the rest finished ASAP.

As you guys know I am on with a job for Markosia and the Hot Wheels comic for Toontastic at the moment. Now once the Markosia work is complete then I’ll be running Hot Wheels alongside “Worlds End”, but fear not I’ll have the graphic novel ready to paint in Photoshop soon.

There are some larger versions of the images you see here over on the main website.

Something else to keep your eyes peeled for the new sections for the Wizards keep website: The Hall of Fame and The Photo Gallery.

Please feel free as always to email me and let me know what you think about the artwork for “Worlds End”.

I look forward to hearing back from you guys soon…

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
August 24th 2007

No comments: