Saturday, June 14, 2008

Boxcar Astronaut

A look at the Web Comic...


Hi Guys,

Every now and again something happens in the publishing worlds, be that the printed or virtual versions that makes you feel good all over, again.

The other day I was answering some messages, which had come through from my ComicSpace page, when I noticed a banner ad that got me intrigued.

I checked it out and what I was faced with reminded me of the kind of fun thing you see when looking at when Peanuts, with Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the gang or Hero Bear and the Kid (I must write a Blog about that wonderful book too, soon).

The warmth, charm and general fun feeling that comes from Boxcar Astronaut is beautifully realised. It takes you back to simpler days, when a box, some wood, a few breeze blocks, some plastic tools, your pet dog, best friend, and a vivid imagination where enough…

Written by Jeff Carter and Drawn by Marc Lapierre, this web-comic is superb! I absolutely recommend it to everyone passing on by here and will be keeping up to date with the episodes, as they appear…yes I am a FAN of theirs, now.

Thanks for the ride guys thus far…

Okay guys…what are you waiting for already…

Go…check it out:

www.boxcarastronaut.com/

I would also like to say a Very Happy Anniversary to my Mum and Dad, who are celebrating 50 years of marriage today!!!


Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

June 14th 2008

No comments: