Thursday, June 23, 2011

BLOGTROTTING with Bentley...

Emerson Lake & Palmer Bentley – the untold story Part 01

Hi Everyone,

Well here we are for the first in my series of fun Photo-Blogs, as promised last week.


Mum and Dad bought me a real leather bomber flight jacket with fleeced lining for my birthday back in April of this year and Dad commented on how it looked like the ones that ELP used to wear back in the seventies, so I began to think...

I thought it would be fun to imagine what it would be like if I was part of the original line-up for the band, if I was a puppy back in the ‘70s but they had kept my name out of the limelight. Here I am below with the guys in the snow.


I had a great time messing with the artwork and photos in Photoshop and Dad introduced me to their fantastic progressive rock music too, which is now on my playlist of favourites.

So with that in mind I have decided to look at what the covers to the albums would have looked like if I had been a band member.

Next up will be Tarkus...

You can check out their website here at Emerson Lake & Palmer

I had great fun compiling these and look forward to hearing what you think of my Blogs.

There won’t be too many, but I hope you enjoy them a lot.

Until next time, have fun!

Bentley “Bogtrotter”…
June 23rd 2011

2 comments:

Lew Stringer said...

Sheer brilliance!

Tim Perkins said...

Thank you very much, Lew.

I was very excited when my Dad said I could take over his Blog for a while to enable to concentrate on his graphic album.

I am really happy that you like it.

I am off to tell Pixie all about your great email.

Best Wishes,
Bentley "Bogtrotter"
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-----`\\___
-----/----\\--(0-----O
----/------\\---- ___/
----|-------|-----\\)
---`,----_/--- .--`------
-----`"`;----(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`--------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/---------__|------
-\\|----.-`----`\\---
--\\-_----------|
---(-------.-`--
__`.____/___/_/