Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sci Fi Weekender

Convention Appearance this weekend



Hi Folks,

Just a few lines today to say I am really looking forward to meeting folks over these next few days at Sci Fi Weekender in North Wales.

As I said the other week, I am taking part in a midday panel on Friday, chaired by Dez Skinn, entitled "Comics in the Digital Age: A Blessing or a Curse?" I'll be alongside 2000AD's Neil Roberts, Glenn Fabry and SFX caricaturist Paul Cemmick. The panel will focus on whether digital online comics help hard copy sales or not, and is it a boon producing work on computers whilst at the same time not having any originals to show and sell, etc.

The rest of the time I will be manning my tables, where I will be signing copies of the Worlds End – Volume 1 – The Riders on the Storm “Science Fusion” graphic novel, and Worlds End Colouring & Storybook amongst other related Worlds End and Wizards Keep products.

I will also be sketching for and chatting to anyone that comes along.

So if you are one of the lucky folks to have already got your tickets for this “SELL OUT” convention, like I said before I look forward to seeing some of you drop by the table for a chat and to see what I have on display there.

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 28th 2013

No comments: