Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wicked Comics Present

Comics Workshop


Hi Folks,

Well, with one week to go before I fly out once more to the wonderful island of Malta, I thought I would once again remind you of the reason for my visit.

I’ll be running two workshops the first on Saturday 1st June for students on an existing course and the second on Sunday 2nd June for all the local artists and writers.

As of this moment there are still a few places on the Sunday workshop, which are still available or at least where a few moments ago when I checked with the organisers. So if you are thinking about coming along, act fast as the workshop has proven to be very popular, which is great news.

For more information on the Sunday workshop drop the guys a line at:

info@maltacomic-con.com

There is an official FaceBook Events Page, which you can visit by signing into FaceBook and clicking the link below too.

COMIC WORKSHOPS in MALTA


Next up, definitely some more NEW artwork from Worlds End – Volume 2 – A Hard Reign’s Gonna Fall.

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
May 23rd 2013

No comments: