Monday, March 08, 2021

Worlds End V3 - First FLATS!

Excitement here inside the Keep today, as we unveil a page of FLAT Colours from Ric Lumb's first batch of Worlds End • Volume 3 - Don't Fear The Reapers pages.


Here is Page 5
I can't wait to paint this page - but I will have to, as I am working away presently on the pencils for more pages from this book.
I am almost at the point in the story with the scene that begins the utter destruction of Gaeyrth under the onslaught of the Reapers - the total antonym to the scene here on this page as we transition from "Wynter" to "Spryng" in the Northern Hemisphere on Gaeyrth.
Anyhow, I hope you will all join me in a resounding and well deserved, Welcome Aboard to Ric with this first of his pages from his first batch. Wait until you see the rest.
Flat Colourists are unsung heroes for the most part, but not here at the Keep where we adopt them as fully fledged Colour Flats Wizards.
And now without further ado, if you checked the words before seeing the picture - what are you doing, Folks.
xxx 🧙‍♂️🐕🐕

No comments: