Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hall of Fame Launch Date: January 2008

The Upper Echelons of Comic Art…


At long last I have the chance to say thanks to many of my heroes and the guys that have had some kind of influence over my artistic development over the years from being a kid until the present day.

I am sure that you will all enjoy the brand new section on the Wizards Keep Website.

Please feel free to drop by and see a small selection of the artwork of many of the guys, whose work I have long admired, along with a brief biography and some words of my own as a fan of their work.

I am really proud of this new section to the website as it gives me a chance to let others see this wonderful set of comic illustrators and their incredible talents.

The New Section will be launching in a matter of days now, so keep looking here and on the Wizards Keep Blog for an update and then you can set your Alarm Clocks…you’ll be glad you did.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who gave their permission to include them on my website…I am truly honoured.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
December 30th 2008

No comments: