Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More “HOT WHEELS” pages…

A look at more comic book pages…

It’s been a while since I worked on any adventure comic books and I have to say, even though the target audience is very young kids I really am having a ball with Ian Rimmer’s scripts. I am not known for drawing cars and the last time I worked on a comic that was all technical stuff like this was during my early days in comics working on Transformers and Zoids.

Anyhow here are a few pages selected from the last two issues, which I thought I would share with you. I have recently finished the artwork on issue 42’s two episodes, which will be on sale soon.

The pages here are, in sequence:

Hot Wheels Issue 40
Picture 01: Solid Gold Page 02

Picture 02: Hammer Time Page 04

Hot Wheels Issue 41
Picture 03: Monster Mayhem Page 02

Picture 04: Chute Out Page 02


I hope you like the work and would love to hear back from you with your comments.

But to see them in all their glory please go out and buy a copy to see all the pages ON SALE NOW!!!

Anyone unable to purchase them from outside the UK let me know and I'll see if I can get them shipped out to you. Postage will be the same as the postage charge for the Limited Edition Sketch books, as that's how they'll be packed to keep them safe!!!

Look out for the next issue with two stories entitled: “Cream Crunch!” and “Buzz Bomb Burn-up!”

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
December 12th 2007


No comments: