Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gweldar the Elder Figurine.

The latest update...

Hi Guys,

I thought I would just let you know there are some further photos of the Gweldar Figurine over on the Wizards Keep website.


These next sets of photos of the bust of Gweldar the Elder shows the head having been tightened up, following my approval of the original set by sculptor supreme and thankfully perfectionist Sean Green. Then there are photos of the basic body and another set with an epaulet and cape bead indication added. The latest upload resently shows photos of a more finished body, cape and arm skeleton ready for the addition of clay.

There are now a grand total of 12 photos. I have just received on Friday evening a series of photos of a much more completed sculpture from Sean, and I have to say it looks absolutely Awesome!!!

You will find the new photos in the New Section on the Wizards Keep website, which will see continue to receive constant updates as the sculpting progresses. You can find the page under the Shop section of the website on the left hand bar, which is entitled: “Figurines - New Sculpts”, which will show all the sculpting Works in Progress. As always please feel free to drop by frequently to see the progress being made.

As I have said I already have photos of many of the other stages up to press, so I know what’s coming and believe me when I say, you won’t be disappointed…I know I wasn’t and I created the character…

I look forward, as always, to your views.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins...
March 15th 2008

No comments: