Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Back soon with lots to say.

Just a few words this time around…

Hi Guys, I’ll be posting up a review of this last weekend’s Birmingham International Comics Show, which was even better then last year’s for me, but the work schedule means it will have to wait a few days before I put up some photos and words about it all. In the meantime, thanks to everyone who took time to stop by and chat and/or ask for a sketch, etc.

I have received some new updates over the weekend as well, regarding the Orphan Works Bill, which is still calling for everyone’s support. I’ll post more information about the affair as I go along to keep you all in the loop.

Many thanks to everyone who spoke to me at the convention that asked how my Mum is doing. She is still overwhelmed by everyone’s well wishing and is now on the long route to recovery.

When I do post next time I’ll also have some news on next year’s Bristol Comics Convention, which I'll be attending with Wizards Keep.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

October 7th 2008

No comments: