Friday, August 14, 2009

Bentley’s First trip to the seaside…

Or, a Bogtrotters Paradise…

Hi Guys,

I was lucky enough to take a little time off this last week just gone after delivering the latest Hot Wheels pages to Toontastic. Two and a half days may not seem like much, but when you spend such long hours behind the computers and drawing boards then it seems like an age.

Anyhow last Friday I went to the sun drenched sand dunes and beach at Lytham Saint Anne’s near to Blackpool, which is only about forty minutes or so away from where we live. My wife, Margaret and my daughter, Joanne came along with me and in truth it was their idea to do this. We also took a dog each, Joanne took Lucy, Margaret took Bradley and of course, what did you expect, I took along Bentley, he of “Bogtrotter” fame.

We had a fantastic time and I figured this Blog I would let the photos do the talking for me. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did taking them.



















Until next time have fun!
Tim Perkins…
August 14th 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,

Glad you all had such a fantastic time. Looks like a really cool place.

Tim Perkins said...

Hi Emilio,

Thanks for dropping by.

Yes, it is a beautiful place and the weather was just perfect.

We all had a terrific time.

Best Wishes,
Tim...
('',)