Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Malta Comics Convention 2009

A Pre-review of the first Maltese Convention…

Hi Guys,

Well fresh back from the small, but beautifully formed island of Malta and its first ever comics convention and I can safely say…it was an enormous success and down to the hard work of the convention organisers and for me personally it was the best convention I have been to for the hospitality of all the people there, including the fans.

I only arrived back here in the studio in the early hours and I have to admit to being exhausted by the schedule and the late nights spent with the other four guys, Mike, David, Warren and Sean and the organisers, chatting about the comics scene in Malta, comics in general, and the meaning of life.

I am still sorting through emails here at the Keep and so although I planned on writing a single Blog on the subject of the convention, so much happened during our stay that I have decided to write two or three to show what it was like for all those unable to attend.

I will publish these beginning after the November 5th Bonfire Celebrations Blog due to post at 00:01 a.m. this evening, so check back here again on Friday for the first of the Malta-con Blogs.

In the meantime thanks to Chris and Mike, Chris, Chris, Fabio, Mark and the gang and yes any other Chris’ I may have missed out.

To tide you over until then here is a picture of the gang:

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

November 4th 2009

No comments: