Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thought Bubble 2009…

Leeds Convention Saturday November 21st

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately due to a series of unavoidable business meetings I am now unable to attend the forthcoming convention. I have been waiting for some weeks for a final set of dates, but due to the amount of people trying to coordinate their attendance the meetings have only just been sorted out now in recent days.

I am sorry I have to duck out of the event this time around, especially as I was due to hold a panel with John Ridgway, Nigel Dobbyn and others, which I had been planning and was really looking forward to running for you, but the business side of Wizards Keep always has to take precedence in these things. So the weekend will see me in a suit, rather than the usual convention attire.

This has not been a great year at all for me with UK events, having already missed Bristol due to workload, Birmingham due to events out of my control with commercial work and now this at Leeds.

I have already apologised to the organisers, through Lisa and we have hopefully set Nigel up to do a similar panel/talk.

I hope everything goes well for all of the organisers and also those attending as exhibitors and those as fans.

I will definitely see you guys in Leeds next year.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
November 14th 2009

No comments: