Friday, July 16, 2010

Joanne & Toby – Wedding Bells Ring...

Congratulations on your Wedding Day...


Hi Guys,

Just a quick line, or two today to say the big day has finally arrived and along with your Mum, Margaret, your (not so) little brother, Simon, Nan, Grandma and Grandpa and all your family and friends I would like to wish you and your Fiancé, Toby all the best wishes in the world as you celebrate your wedding.

May you both enjoy a joyful, happy and prosperous life together.

All our love always...
xxx

Below:
Bride, Groom, Best Man and Chief Bridesmaid on holiday...


Just in case you are thinking...I am actually at the wedding...thank goodness we have the Internet for setting these things up in advance.

Below: My Princess and her little Lucypie... 


I’ll have lots of photos of the wonderful event to show you guys soon.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6,

Main Engines running!
 
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
 
Lift Off!
 
We Have a lift off at 13:00 hours GMT on July 16th 2010.
 
Perkins and Rothwell are really moving out now...
 
Control to Blog Readers we have 18 hours before an L.O.S. 
 
She's looking good for an over hill and we'll see you in Darwen... 
Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
Friday 16th 2010

2 comments:

Lew Stringer said...

Best wishes to Joanne and Toby and I hope you all have a fantastic day Tim!

Tim Perkins said...

Thanks so much Lew for dropping by and adding this comment, mate.

When you read my next Blog you will see how much your visit and words mean to me.

I will pass your thoughts on to Joanne and Toby, in a short while when we visit them to bring them around here for a while to pick up their little Yorkshire Terrier, Lucy-pie who stayed over with Bentley yesterday.

Margaret and I have just arrived back not long ago and I will be writing a Blog all about the last three days later today.

It was a most emotional and wonderful event and Joanne was every bit the Princess with Toby acting every bit her Knight in Shining Armour.

Words don't really do it all justice, but I shall write about it all the same, as I say, later today.

We have some tidying up to do, in the aftermath of the girls getting ready and a few last minute errands and then I shall sit down here with a brew and hopefully enchant you and everyone else that visits this humble Blog, as much as the day enchanted everyone there.

Best Wishes,
A very proud Father of the Bride,
Tim...
("j)