Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Sketches Part 2


The second of three sketches for Halloween week

Hi Everyone,

Well I hope you are all well on with your plans for your Halloween parties and that you have your pumpkins at the ready to carve for tomorrow evening’s exploits. Here we have our treats ready for any “Trick or Treaters.”

As with the theme this week here is another Halloween sketch. Today’s rendition is this one, again in biro, of a Witch.


I look forward to hearing what you think of this quick little sketch.

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
October 30th 2012

2 comments:

Kid said...

Okay, so who supplied you with the photo of my last girlfriend? The likeness is too accurate for it to be a coincidence.

Tim Perkins said...

Hi Gordon,

Oh, dear!!! I hope she isn't watching. We wouldn't want her casting a spell on us both... LOL.

Thanks for giving me a chuckle today.

One day to go - I hope you have brushed down your costume for tomorrow evening... LOL.

Best Wishes,
Tim...