Saturday, April 20, 2013

Worlds End Volume 2

Updates and Artwork to boot
Hi Folks,

Well, in my last Blog I promised some updated news on Worlds End – Volume 2 – A Hard Reign’s Gonna Fall along with some artwork too, so without further ado here we go.

For those of you that have asked how the second book is going – it’s coming along great.

Most of the pure graphic design pages are pretty much finished, which is a great boon. Most of the spreads and double page spreads are also pencilled and the strip is now starting to take shape, also at the pencils stage, hence the need to start showing things to the public.

I am hoping that pretty soon I will be seeing the pages flatted by my resident Flats Wizard, Yel Zamor (if she is free at the time) ready for me to start painting and this will be followed by the lettering being produced by my resident Lettering and Fonts Wizards over at Comicraft in the good old US of A.

There are also more prose stories that will appear on the Worlds End website in the not too distant future as well.

So all is progressing nicely at the moment and we are all hoping that continues.

Well, a picture paints a thousand words as they say, so without further ado here is the first of the pieces of artwork to be shown from Worlds End – Volume 2 – A Hard Reign’s Gonna Fall…


I hope you enjoyed looking at this page in its early, unpainted pencil stage.

Next up is a Blog promised to a great friend of mine, John Ridgway, which is his latest work in comic books. Of course there will be some full colour artwork to accompany the piece and I can promise you that you’ll love it!!!

I’ll give you folks a clue… SPACE ACE

How’s that for a tease?

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
April 20th 2013

No comments: