Monday, July 08, 2013

MaltaComicCon 2013

Saturday November 30th – Sunday December 1st
Hi Folks,

Well, today I thought I would launch my Blog about the forthcoming fifth MaltaComicCon. Yes, it really is five years since I first started talking so enthusiastically about the convention that has taken place around the same time every year since 2009. It really is incredible how time flies. It has now become firmly entrenched in my yearly activities and is the one convention you can always rely on me to promote to the hilt both before and after the event.


Folks that are regular readers of this humble little Blog of mine will already have seen the massive missives I write over several Blogs, packed full of information and photos. For those that haven’t, please feel free to check out my Blog roll in the left hand side column of this Blog page where you can read all about my exploits during my trips out there. Or for ease click on the links below.

Blog List

2009

Blog 01
Blog 02
Blog 03
Blog 04

2010

Blog 01
Blog 02
Blog 03
Blog 04

2011

Blog 01
Blog 02
Blog 03
Blog 04

2012

Blog 01
Blog 02
Blog 03

This year, again, the guys are making concessions to those comic fans wishing to go out to Malta. Last year one of my Fantasy Art Unlimited students took them up on the opportunity to get their fantastic MaltaComicCon rates for flights and accommodation. He loved it so much he is going out again this year too. Another designer friend of mine, who is also a fan of comic books, is also going along this year.

Please check out the official convention website for information on the Fantastic Offers for Fans Travelling to the Malta Comic Con 2013! I'll let you all know when there is anything new on the subject of travel and accomodation.

Or by emailing the organisers at:

info@maltacomic-con.com  

This year the guys released the dates of the convention much earlier to the public than they usually do, so it’s now been a couple of months since they did so.

Words cannot adequately describe what the convention means to the worlds of comic books, but it is certainly a much brighter place nowadays due to the enthusiasm of the Maltese, organisers, fans and general public who have become more and more receptive to the creative worlds of comicdom since the conventions inception back in 2009.

So with that in mind I’ll leave you with this thought…

MAKE MINE MALTACOMICCON!


See you all very soon… I can’t wait!

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
July 8th 2013

No comments: