Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Worlds End – Volume 02

A Hard Reign’s Gonna Fall – Latest Artwork
Hi Folks,

Well, today I thought it was way past time that I shared some more artwork from my present work-in-progress the second volume of my on-going “Science Fusion” graphic novel series, Worlds End.


This panel takes place on board the newly arrived Mother Ship as the bad guys are leaving The Grand Reef. Ooh another teaser, but then you know me by now.

Click on the panel above to see EVEN MORE artwork.

I hope you like the latest work and look forward, as always, to hearing back from any of you guys with your comments.

Check back here real soon for more information and artwork regarding the second volume of this exciting series of All-Ages graphic novels.

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
July 10th 2013

No comments: