Thursday, June 07, 2007

Back from Beyond...

Or, where the ecch have you been?

Well a few folks…well lots of you guys have been emailing me and asking what I am up to, so I thought I’d just take a few moments to say sorry for not posting much for the past couple of weeks or so, but I have been really busy since Bristol.

Lately I have been:

  • Finishing off some commercially commissioned work.
  • Working on a project, which is covered by an NDA, so I can’t talk about it, at least not at the moment.

  • Overseeing the graphics for a retail outlet, which is going to stock my products for me and producing POS for our new retail outlet ready for the rescheduled launch around August time.

  • I am about to start work again on “Worlds End” graphic novel over the weekend...

So as you can see things have been a little more than manic around here of late.

A sad piece of news, which I was going to post a Blog on was the recent passing away of artist extraordinaire Angus McBride. If you have never seen his work, do yourselves a favour and look his work up…

Fabulous stuff!!!

I never got around to doing so as I was so busy.

Anyhow, apologies again for not Blogging recently, but I will be sorting a new piece here, very soon…

By the way…what happened to this year?

It’s June already…yesterday it was Christmas 2006…

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
June 8th 2007

No comments: