Friday, July 27, 2007

New Wizards Keep Retail Outlet at Botany Bay…

Wizards Keep – Believe in Dreams Joint UK venture announced…

I have recently signed a new deal for Wizards Keep with Botany Bay, here in the North West of the UK. This new retail venture finds me working with my wife Margaret for the first time. In the new outlet you will find all the regular Wizards Keep products plus some original artwork alongside new products produced by Margaret and also some products, which have been brought on board for this venture only.

Margaret’s new originated products are amazing and something I have never seen her do before.

The other third party products are in keeping with both the quality and also the feel of what is currently coming out of Wizards Keep Limited.

“Believe in Dreams” is a subsidiary of Wizards Keep Limited and is being used as a means to differentiate between Wizards Keep Limited originated products, which stem from my imagination and those originated by my wife Margaret and those of the third parties, which are bought in from outside wholesale sources.

These new product ranges will complement products currently produced by Wizards Keep perfectly.

I will be doing a signing over the opening weekend, more of which I will announce over the next couple of weeks or so.

So if you are in the UK and in the area, please come along and say hi…

I will be making a bigger announcement like I say over the next couple of weeks here and on the Wizards Keep website.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
July 27th 2007

No comments: