Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wizards Keep Blog comes of age…

Wow Blogging for over 12 Months...

Hi Guys,

Well, with all that has been happening since the start of the New Year, it crept up on me and sneaked past without nary a word. It doesn’t seem like two minutes ago since I was testing the waters and writing my first Blog, after becoming convinced they could be very positive things, even when looking occasionally at negative and emotionally charged subject matter by my mate in the comics industry Lew Stringer and the late and great Mike Wieringo’s Blogs.

Although this last two months has seen scant input in my Blogs for obvious reasons I will be getting back on track and sorting out more Blogs ASAP.

Over the coming months I, amongst other things, will be Blogging about:

  • Graphic Storytelling and its links to Literacy
  • The first showing of some of the "Markosia Project" pencilled pages
  • The first look at the sketches for the “Worlds End” figurines rang
  • The first of the “Worlds End” digitally painted colour pages for the graphic novel
  • A Review of the last of the "Jack Kirby Fourth World Omnibus" Books, Volume Four
  • A Review of the Jack Kirby “Kirby - King of Comics” book written by Mark Evanier
  • The latest on-going "Hot Wheels" cars from within the pages of the Hot Wheels comics
  • A Review of the Classical Comics graphic novel adaptation of "Macbeth" drawn by Jon Haward
  • More then a few surprises

In the meantime take a look at some of the additions to my Favourite Fellow Bloggers, which you will find by scrolling down the left hand side column…I am sure you’ll have a great time there too. I know I do.

Thanks to everyone that reads the Blog and also for those that take out time to comment an/or send emails to tell me what you think, it means a lot…

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 24th 2008

No comments: