Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thought Bubble...

The second annual Four Day Euro-styled Comic Festival…

Hi Guys,

Well this Saturday 15th of November will see me attending the second annual Thought Bubble Festival in Leeds. This is my first time attending and looking at the convention itinerary; it looks to be a great event.

I will be signing copies of the
Worlds End Ashcan (don’t forget these are only £1.50 with a £2.50 voucher, which you can redeem against the cost of the Worlds End graphic novel, when it is released in 2009).

As well as making available a limited amount of Sketch Books, Worlds End Posters and Giclees, Mousemats, Book Marks, Original Artwork, and the usual Wizards Keep “Freebies”.

Also on display will be the pencils to the
“Worlds End” graphic novel.

I will confirm the actual times and venue I will be signing at in another Blog ASAP later this week.



Don’t be shy, come up and have a chat.

As always I look forward to seeing as many of you guys as possible.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
November 11th 2008

No comments: