Monday, October 04, 2010

SciFi Art Now...

My latest interview by Editor, John Freeman...

Hi Guys,

Just a very quick Blog today to say some of you may wish to read my latest interview for the forthcoming book, SciFi Art Now, which is due out in just a few weeks time now.

You can read the interview here:

Tim’s interview

Some of my artwork for “Worlds End” is being showcased along with many talented artists in the latest directory-type art book, following on from Fantasy Art Now, Fantasy Art Now 2 and Comic Art Now. I’m still not exactly sure which artwork, or which of the information I have supplied they have used, or indeed how much of it, but I’m excited to see the outcome.

The line up is an impressive one and I feel extremely privileged to be a part of this book.

You can pre-order the book by clicking on the link below:

SciFi Art Now

Until next time, have fun!

Tim Perkins…
October 4th 2010

No comments: