Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wow is it really almost a week ago…?

Reflections of yet another, more than manic, week.

Wow, time is really flying by so fast this year, I can’t believe it.

This week has seen me in a lot of meetings again. Some on the educational front with my course and some new ventures in the field and others to do with Wizards Keep ventures.

I have also been working on concept drawings for the new pending resin figurine product range. After all the sculptors need to know what the things have to look like. Hopefully these should be finalised shortly and then it’s off to the guys involved for them to mull over and tell me if there are any potential problems with brittle parts, etc, due to the design, which may need tweaking. Hopefully there won’t be too many, if any at all…and then we can start in production.

Over the weekend my wife, Margaret, and I have been trying to sort out the setting up of our first Wizards Keep retail outlet here in the UK. So a lot of our time was spent on the Internet sourcing glass cabinets and such and then out in the real world actually checking them out.

Margaret has been busy again producing some really nice items that will be on sale exclusively at the new outlet.

The next stage for me will be sorting and arranging for the production of all the graphics stuff – signage, POS, leaflets, information guides, labels, posters, etc, etc to be done. There’s still a lot of work to be done here and with the rest of the sorting out for the new outlet…but we’re getting there slowly.

For this week I will be finalising the turnarounds for the figurines and then continuing with the Worlds End graphic novel…and hopefully keeping up with the Blog…

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…

February 25th 2007

No comments: