Monday, February 09, 2009

Hot Wheels Issue #54…

A look at the latest cars…

Hi Guys,

Here is another of my monthly sneak peaks at the cars you’ll see in issue #54 of the Hot Wheels comic, out now, to whet your appetite.

The two cars are respectively:

Spector – From the story: “The Spector Ejectors!”

Sweet 16 – From the story: “Number Crunch!”

The former story is one, which hopefully teaches Chuck's arch nemesis Diesel DarkClaw the error of not looking before he does something…although I doubt that very much and the latter story sees Chuck Speed under attack from above by Diesel DarkClaw and his henchmen in their autogyros.

The same gang produces both stories as always:

Written by – Ian "Imperial" Rimmer

Pencilled, Inked and Computer Coloured by – Tim "Thane-ly" P
Edited by – James "Jousting" Hill

With Production Design by – Rob "Regal" Sharp

This comic from Publisher, Toontastic is on sale now!

I am looking forward, as always, to hearing what you think of this latest artwork.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 9th 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse Me Tim Perkins Can You Make More Hot wheels Comics With Featuring New Cars Is HW40, Sol Aire CX4, f1 Racer and Twin Mill II.

Anonymous said...

Mr tim I Want You Make Hot wheels Comics More with Cars, HW40, Sol Aire CX4, F1 Racer and Twin Mill II

Tim Perkins said...

Hi there,
Wow, I wish I could, but the comics are no longer being published by Toontastic, who sadly are no longer publishing.
I will be posting a Blog up sometime in the future with two unpublished Hotwheels stories, one of which I also wrote.
Please feel free to keep checking back to my Blog to see these pages, although it isn't going to be for a while yet.
Thanks for you comments and for dropping by.
Best Wishes,
Tim...