Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bentley’s New Car Seat…

Out and about with the Bogtrotter…

Hi Guys,

Here is the third in the series of first specials for my little pal, Bentley.

Today we see his new car seat arrangement, which I bought soon after he arrived at our home. These photos were taken in November 2008.






He loves going out in the car and is fully kitted out with all the mod-cons, like a seat belt harness, a mini dog-sized rucksack with his treats in, a retractable drinking bottle and dish combo and his “Super Bentley” toy, which he always takes with him.

Once he had these things he became my constant companion on many of my trips out.

Up to press, like I say he has been to the centre where I hold my Fantasy Art Course, my Printers, Toontastic and lots of other places besides.

He also breaks up those longer journeys when I have someone to talk to…honest.

Until next time have fun!

Tim Perkins…
February 28th 2009

No comments: